Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

aww I like the new layout which identical to the Window Mobile Layout. The one ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

hwnstyle21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31C83C17

Re: Live Search By Microsoft For Bb's

Advertisement

aww I like the new layout which identical to the Window Mobile Layout. The one thing I miss is the ability to save to phone, like I was able to with my WM phone. I like being able to save the whole contact information.
    BB 8330 w/ SERO Voice Only, BIS, N/W @7pm, Pick3, Unl Text via Credits: $30 +$5 (Unl Incoming) + $7 (TEP)
    Pin: 31C83C17

remmy00 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Live Search By Microsoft For Bb's

Quote Originally Posted by berrysweet
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drfred123
    When I try to load the rpogram however I am immediately brought to the GPS init screen where is says GPS receiver initiailzation. Menu key does not show any choices. Am I the only one with this issue?

I have the same problem. No options to do anything but exit.

Not sure if you guys figured it out yet... I was having the same problem with my VZW8830.. but I found the following in the FAQ at the WLS beta members site (link is on the thread referenced a few posts up from this one... sorry cant post a link.. newbie member)

4. My phone hangs at the GPS initialization screen.
    This problem is mostly seen on the BlackBerry 8830 (Verizon Wireless), as the GPS seems to be locked. One way to get past this is to go to the BlackBerry’s GPS settings under Options, and changing it from 911 Only to Location. This should prevent the application from hanging.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123