Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi all, We found a solution to the "Module 'Live_Search-1' not found" problem. It seems ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

LSMobile no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Live Search

Advertisement

Hi all,
    We found a solution to the "Module 'Live_Search-1' not found" problem. It seems there is a problem with the browser cache on some devices (clearing it may not solve it).

When you are about to download the application, please make sure that the version is "1.5.2860.13336" and not "1.5.2838.909". If you get the wrong version, go to the menu and select "Refresh" on the same screen (with the download/cancel buttons), and you should get the right version and be able to download the application.

After downloading, it is advised to reboot your device.

Sincerely,
    The Live Search for Mobile Team

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Re: Live Search

Installing or using a Microsoft product on your otherwise wonderful BB...... what do you expect.......tsk.....tsk......

It's like oil and water. The BlackBerry is clear environmentally safe water and the Window environment is like oil of a 200,000 mile diesel truck.......YUCK!

It's like jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.......

OK....OK..... Robin Williams I'm not but hey at least I brought in a little humor to this otherwise dreadful topic of Microsoft.

Or in other words, This proves my BB loyalty and my disdain for MS!

Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12