Does anyone know of any programs for blackberry related to law enforcement. I am looking ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Ems5000 no está en línea Stack level 3

Law Enforcement

Advertisement

Does anyone know of any programs for blackberry related to law enforcement. I am looking for a program or programs that show the most Wanted Terrorists, Fugitives, Report writing, FBI most wanted etc. Ive seen similar programs on Palm and Pocket Pc OS. Any help Is appreciated thanks -Joe-

Kilted Gnome no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24134FF4

Re: Law Enforcement

I haven't seen any yet. As a recent convert from Treo to BB, I am finding out that I can't get realtime flight tracking, streaming video, or access to my Bank account online anymore. Love the stability of BB (daily resets with Treo), but feel like my hands are tied with everything else.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

what bank do you have, I had no issues with a few sites. For that try these links to see if it resolves:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...king_site.html
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._question.html

As for Law Enforcement, nope sorry I haven't run across anything...
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

Kilted Gnome no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24134FF4

Chase Bank

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

Quote Originally Posted by Ems5000
    Does anyone know of any programs for blackberry related to law enforcement. I am looking for a program or programs that show the most Wanted Terrorists, Fugitives, Report writing, FBI most wanted etc. Ive seen similar programs on Palm and Pocket Pc OS. Any help Is appreciated thanks -Joe-
    The only program I know is the CIA Fact Books. I think those 3 letter agencies will not give us the updated database especially if they are operating on the subjects. Otherwise civilians might be implicated and the operations might get burned out.

Welcome to Pinstack Ems5000! Please let us know if we can be of help.
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

paulypaul no está en línea Stack level 3

are you trying to make sure the Popo are not on to you?

Pocket pc and palm os have live wanted fugitive software. I used to have it on my treo came in handy when out of the car. Im also looking for software that tracks court dates and makes a personal log for the officer, If anyone sees any law enforcement software please let me know... Thanks joe

nimocone no está en línea Stack level 3

I'm wondering if Handbase software could do what you're (and I) looking for. I put my court dates in my calendar program. I think this link will give you an idea: http://www.ddhsoftware.com/gallery.html?UID= Click on "select catagory" around mid-page and go to "law enforcement". They have a setup just for the BB.

vporter no está en línea Stack level 2

I, too, would be interested in a program like this. It definitely would come in handy in many different ways!

Thanks for the help guys. It would be so much nicer to grab my blackberry and look up "frequent flyers", instead of calling it in or running back to the car for criminal and personal in house data.

nimocone no está en línea Stack level 3

Hmmm, I know an officer who keeps his frequent fliers in a binder along with their stats and a pic he takes of them with his digital camera. If another officer is working a case where he doesn't know the person's alias/gang affiliation but knows what he looks like, he can pick the dude from the binder. If I could take his idea and apply it to some kind of a database on the blackberry, that would be awesome.