Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I just installed it via OTA. Gonna give it a few days to see how ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Re: "Launcher" Homescreen Replacement App

Advertisement

I just installed it via OTA. Gonna give it a few days to see how I like it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bafil no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246de862

Question Re: "Launcher" Homescreen Replacement App

Hi all

I liked the idea of this but I dont think it works on the 8100 Pearl cause my pearl locked up and so did a few others. Is there going to be a fix for this or are we out of luck? I really wanted to try it

d
    F!L

hchai no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

As a long time Palm/Treo user, I understand the idea behind this. However, this program is very primitive function or UI wise. But who knows, maybe it can turn into a great launcher someday. Just need to let users get use to it

I will keep it on my BB as long as it's free.

Nigardiah no está en línea Stack level 1

Well I guess I'm one of the few installation survivors with a pearl I only have two problems. One is the text messaging, I'm for some reason gettin an email showin the same message that was sent/recieved and that gets annoying after a while and the other problem, and I kno I'm speakin on behalf of all the pearl users when I say where did the media icon go? And if so is there and alternate way to access it at all? Other than that, the program works like a charm I have all the tabs and short cuts figured out. Somethin worth gettin used to...

harryheat2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Problems,problems, problems This would be a great application if the kinks are worked out,freezed my precious pearly for the day had to wait to get home to use DM to delete it .Worked perfectly on my 7100i however.no flaws showned there,so I guess its the pearl itself and not the software. Just my 2 cents worth.

PIN/ID
    246de862

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hey hchai
    I used to use a palm treo also and that's why this application seemed so appealing to me.I wanted in so I could find my way around my BB better and get more details. Hopefully some of the bugs will get worked out soon.

Hey Nigardiah
    How did you get it to work on your pearl? I have a T-Mobile pearl running 4.2.0.64. I tried installing it through the desktop manager figuring it would be safer then OTA.

IronHorse no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B3213C

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Seems as though AutoText doesn't work when responding to an email opened through the mail tab.

Hey bafil, actually the best way to go for this type of program is ota and it starts instantly after installation.... Give it a whirl!

PIN/ID
    246de862

I tried it again except I tried it OTA and i got the same results...... Frozen Pearl

Oh well I guess I will just wait until the bugs get worked out.

d

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE

nigardiah i also recieved text messages with my email setup that i had on my phone which was kind of odd. I didnt read those until this morning when i finally had the chance to remove the program from my fone via DM. I am afraid to try again... Bafil i am also glad i wasnt the only person that had the same problems. pearl users post if you get it to work/notwork please!

Oh yea by the way I'm also runnin OS 4.2.0.71 courtesy of Cingular wireless keep in mind I to am a t-moble customer and the Cingular os update is 100% safe in America atleast lol but carriers usually don't have jurisdiction over the actual "make" of the phone ie the pearl os upgrade. To conclude, I think that the os version might be what is causing the mysterious freezing pearls... I think lol. Anybody else like to give any insight that have been successfull wit the installation on the pearl?

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3

This morning I mailed their tech support if they have a new version, because the original program froze my 8700g. They replied in two minutes, yes. So i installed OTA and it is working fine so far. A bit of a learning curve, but I'm beginning to like it a lot.

Hey you think I can have that link too? I wanna give that new version a try

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3

PIN/ID
    246de862

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hi all

Well I FINALLY got this to work on my pearl without freezing. I upgraded my OS from my original TMo .64 to the new latest and greatest 1.66 Italy. Seems to be working ok but now gotta figure out how it all works.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast