Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

The real question is... How many of you have already downloaded the trial app?... ~via ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

The real question is... How many of you have already downloaded the trial app?...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    The real question is... How many of you have already downloaded the trial app?...
    Maybe the ones that have joked around about it the most......j/k

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Lol... I think that's abt as accurate as we'll get with this one...

jbean7916 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245A99C3
    Ok ok... I downloaded it... And even at $0.99 its a joke... I thought it would at least be interesting but its actually pretty disappointing. When you scroll down to read (yes people, there are words) it automatically kicks you to the very bottom of the page making it impossible to read the middle!! I should have just stuck with reading the jokes about it here

pblakney no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile

Lol... I think that's abt as accurate as we'll get with this one...
    Have not purchased this one and having fun reading the comments. However this has given "rise" to a possible new use for the LEVEL app.
    P.Blakeney

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    I was going to read it, but it said I had to have the full version to read other then the fist few pages..
    As far as replying mid coitus goes , its a two way street ... I got the ole lady a moto q 9 c for her self ,and I cant even look at it . let alone touch it , and too make it even worse its my device, my account ,my bill , my headache when it crashes and shes crying . imagine that ... I should have got her a dingle berry as she calls them.....
    so she now understands what the personal in pda stands for . in fact she has her hands on it more then on me ...lol
    and its the last thing she "plays with" before going to sleep, even when I am not around.....

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJ View Post
    I was going to read it, but it said I had to have the full version to read other then the fist few pages..
    As far as replying mid coitus goes , its a two way street ... I got the ole lady a moto q 9 c for her self ,and I cant even look at it . let alone touch it , and too make it even worse its my device, my account ,my bill , my headache when it crashes and shes crying . imagine that ... I should have got her a dingle berry as she calls them.....
    so she now understands what the personal in pda stands for . in fact she has her hands on it more then on me ...lol
    and its the last thing she "plays with" before going to sleep, even when I am not around.....
    You know what they say..."once you go black, you never go back."

We should start a self help group for those suffering from berry envy.

Has she named hers yet?
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

PIN/ID
    ask me
    lol... so i guess i wont be trying out this app...

cant we all just watch the video and get it over with... i mean... do you really think you'd be reading instructions and then sayin "ok honey, now you move like that, and ill do that"
    i see RED...

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I actually think if you were spending time with "honey" you wouldn't have time to spend with this app or posting in this thread.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Lol... Yea... My last relationship ended a few months back so I'm free to post at will... Haha...

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Lol... Yea... My last relationship ended a few months back so I'm free to post at will... Haha...
    Point proven...

PIN/ID
    ask me
    LOL...

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    I don't know if shes named it yet . I do know she can not live with out it . She took a vacation in fla last month. her father took her out on his bass boat .. the guy leaves the plug out as many boaters do in the hurry to get out on the water. the boat takes on water as you would expect and he put the plug in a pumps out his boat...the bag the device is in gets soaked and she spends the day worrying about the device . if it was not wrapped in a skin and a case it would have been done it was on top of every thing and only got a little wet from the wicking action of the bag its self . the device if fine and she was traumatized by the close call. (I have insurance on the device) she was still upset a month later too....no biggie to me the q was mistakenly sent .i got a refurb on a defective unit instead of the new one I purchased ,and after all the returns were cleared and refunds were issued I managed the refurb q9c for free ,not counting the hours on the phone with sprint.
    So after all the years of caring for my devices and buying the add ons and toys otter boxes ect.She now understands.. I think its funny how easily one can become an addict ,even a person with no interest in a computer. and making fun of me for my obsession with mobile devices. in fact I had too take over the plan years ago because she wouldn't let me get a black berry on her plan that we were splitting ....go figure

update !!! I purchased a pink silicone skin for the device because she wanted a pink phone ... So she calls it PINKY ... a true addict !!!
    Last edited by HeywoodJ; 03-20-2009 at 05:42 PM. Reason: update

jbean7916 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245A99C3
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    I actually think if you were spending time with "honey" you wouldn't have time to spend with this app or posting in this thread.
    Well my honey does have to go to work sometimes... can't spend all day in bed!!

And to clear up the scrolling issue I had before, I don't know if it was divine intervention or someone diligently checking this board for reviews on the product but an update was released this morning...
    All's Fair in Love and TAGGING!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234