Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature? my favorite jivetalk feature is the small icons in the ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

privax no está en línea Stack level 3

jt

Advertisement

1. Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature?

my favorite jivetalk feature is the small icons in the top right corner of a message when you are chatting with more than one person. it eliminates the extra work of going back to each user and the fact that you can save time by reading all the messages on one screen.
    2. Describe one feature you think is needed or needs improvement?

at this point i can not decide on any features needing improvement, however as far as something i would like to request it would be being able to incorporate pictures directly into the conversation or even being able to send files directly across the network to the other user you are conversing with.
    3. How did you find out about JiveTalk?

i remember searching all over cell phone forums, specifically pinstack and howardforums for some type of instant message client, i didn't neccisarly want to pay a yearly subscription at which point i thought about yak-on, at that point i saw some talk about a beta cliet which i decided to try and i have come to quickly learn that it is no doubt the best im application offered for the blackberry device.
    4. What other IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry?

i have tried yak-on, im+ and ramble.
    5. Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? (NOT including PIN contacts)

at or about roughly 150 contacts.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: jt

wrong thread

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f