Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hello Fellow Pinstackers I used JL Cmdr for the first time today to totally erase ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

capricapers no está en línea Stack level 1

JL Cmdr

Advertisement

Hello Fellow Pinstackers
    I used JL Cmdr for the first time today to totally erase an old BB8100 which I am going to sell. Problem is, I can't switch the phone off at all and am worried that I may get nothing for the phone as it is no longer 'in good working order'. Any ideas what to do? If I installed something (the latest OS) via DM I think it would copy all the mail settings and contacts stored in my 8120 and make it all 'hackable', thereby defeating the object.
    If you have any ideas, please can you give them in 'idiot speak' as I'm a Mac girl really and only use the PC for my BB stuff.
    Thanks!

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    how about Vista64? will it work on 64? I remember trying it a while back and it didnt work on my laptop but on my desktop it did which runs XP

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    My JL was working fine and then when I hooked up my 8900 to it the other day, it says press any key to continue and then skips to the part that says enter your password. It used to ask if I had a password so I could put yes or no. Now it gets stuck on that and I can't get it to work properly. I tried to uninstall it and re-install it, but it is not on my list of add/remove apps. So, I tried to just install over it in hopes that it would re-write over it, but that didn't work. Any suggestions?

I do not have a password set on my phone.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    can't get it to run on vista 64...boo!
    "good things come to tho's who wait"

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    found a work around, pm or BBM me if need be.
    "good things come to tho's who wait"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12