I just found an updated version of the venerable JL_Cmder and posted it in the ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Thumbs up JL_Cmder v1.9.1 posted

I just found an updated version of the venerable JL_Cmder and posted it in the Free Blackberry Downloads > Free Blackberry Applications > Miscellaneous section here.

Extract the single EXE and run it to install. A shortcut will appear on your Desktop when it's done.

There's no changelog. It looks like it's just using a more recent version of Javaloader.exe which now supports connecting to multiple BlackBerries connected to the USB port - only one at a time by specifying the Pin as -0xPIN, and supports OTASL (Over The Air Software Load) which is Over The Air OS update, not just simple OTA installations.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jdellasala; 11-24-2008 at 06:24 AM.
    JerryD

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!
    http://mcp.sodpit.com/ <--So much better though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bla1ze View Post
    http://mcp.sodpit.com/ <--So much better though.
    Yes, it is an excellent program. That's where I found the update!

That said, if I need to do a quick wipe of a device (which I do often since I support about 2,000 devices), JL_Cmder is just soooo much faster and easier!
    JerryD

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    nice!!
    thanks much jdellasala
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

VR
    VR no está en línea Stack level 3
    Unfortunately, this entry is only available to our registered users. If you have an account at this site, log in and try again. Otherwise, consider using the register button to obtain one.

Please be aware that some entries on this site may only be available to privileged usergroups, in which case you may still receive a warning message after logging in.

hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and it only shows 1.9.0 and not 1.9.1, maybe post a direct download link....will keep looking though
    Last edited by VR; 11-23-2008 at 07:48 PM.
    My blackberry is anti-Obama Bin Llama

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    VR, the download link is in the first post, I just downloaded and installed. I don't see any difference, any change log anywhere jerryd?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

I've updated the post to include the Zip file as well as a text file for JavaLoader's Useage in lieu of a changelog.

As noted in the post, Javaloader now supports connecting to a specific BlackBerry by PIN when more than one is connected to the computer, and supports Over The Air OS Upgrades (although I have no idea how that works!).
    JerryD

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks for the info, however does anyone know if this will work with Vista Ultimate 64bit

Nope, doesn't work on 64bit
    Last edited by DjSmooth; 11-24-2008 at 09:57 AM.