I have the latest Jivetalk installed on my Verizon 8830. I love it and I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

NautcaSprt6 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Jivetalk away status and multiple IM's?

Advertisement

I have the latest Jivetalk installed on my Verizon 8830.
    I love it and I will prob buy it after the trial is done but I have 2 issues.

(When Running AIM)
    1-When I set my status to Away, Busy, or Invisible, I still get messages.
    Anyway to fix that so when I put my phone to away I dont get any
    messages?
    (When Running MSN)
    2-I was on MSN messenger and I was having a convo with a couple friends at one time. Both my friends (who were both on computers) were chatting in a single chat room but when I was on my BB i would get 2 conversatsion.
    I think I might of been in the chat room, but my BB just showed the conversations, not who was sending it so I was all confused.
    Is there anyway to combine 2 conversations into 1?

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    yeah same here for me in regards to still geting the messeges. I set my status to away, busy or whatever so my friends know what I am doing...but seems they can still send messeges. SO...when I go back into the app sometimes I have several that they sent me, knowing I'm "away"

In regards to the chat room thing, I'm sorry I don't know what to say to that because I don't do that anymore.
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

NautcaSprt6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well its not really a chat room, its multiple messages in 1.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    I know on AIM either using just AIM or on AOL. the message still arrives and the sender gets your away message. So Jive talk seems to be working the same way. for this reason if I am not wanting to recive massages I just sign off, As I use AIM and Yahoo mobile. I can recive a text letting me know some one wants to talk. I will then sign into Jive talk and talk to them. But it is the same thing In BBM you can set your status and you will still recieve the message, and they recieve back what ever your away says. Some people just ignor the Away message LOL
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")