Hello everyone. For the last few days I've been struggling to get JiveSlide to work ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

bookmonster no está en línea Stack level 1

JiveSlide 8700C Help Needed

Advertisement

Hello everyone. For the last few days I've been struggling to get JiveSlide to work on my Blackberry 8700C/Cingular (ATT), but I haven't has a bit of luck. I recieved the error 'Couldn Not Open Tunnel-failed'. Then I followed the help instructions, first by entering the Proxy info, which didn't help. Then I further followed the help screens by contacting Cingular and asking them to reset the WAP info. Cingular said that all my services/wap/etc. were turned on and functioning. I then wrote an email to the KiveSlide folks explaining my predicament and asking for further help. That was a while ago, and I haven't recieved a reply. I understand that, as it is free software, so I don't begrudge them one bit if they aren't able to answer all there help requests. I'm wondering fi anyone here has been able to get JiveSlide working on there Cingular 8700c? Any advice would be really helpful to me. Thanks in advance.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: JiveSlide 8700C Help Needed

Did you ever get this fixed?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

zac123 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23fc97c6

I to am useing Jiveslide with no luck but I did get past that problem. Here are the setting to get past your problem. I had same thing happen untill i entered this into the 8700c. Go to Settings-options-advanced options - TCP. APN = Wap.cingular / username = wap@cingulargprs.com / Password = cingular1 Then you save the info. I had to pull the battery out to reset everything then start Jive slide again. Be sure to turn off unit before removing battery. I am searching for help on my problem, this is what Im up to with the program. I uploaded photos to yahoo photos and made them available to everyone. I put them in a folder and made that availabe to everyone. Now I run Jiveslide, the name up top is Yahoo photos and I put in my whole yahoo user ID. Example johndoe@yahoo.com Then you tell it to refresh and it then shows my User name and under it it shows *No Public Image Folders* I know i made my uploaded immages and folder to yahoo making them public. I am still searching on this site for that info to fix this before i enter a post for help. I hope you can use my info.

JiveSlide no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi,

Sorry for the late response - can you view the sample photos that ship with JiveSlide?

Thanks,

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by zac123
    I to am useing Jiveslide with no luck but I did get past that problem. Here are the setting to get past your problem. I had same thing happen untill i entered this into the 8700c. Go to Settings-options-advanced options - TCP. APN = Wap.cingular / username = wap@cingulargprs.com / Password = cingular1 Then you save the info. I had to pull the battery out to reset everything then start Jive slide again. Be sure to turn off unit before removing battery. I am searching for help on my problem, this is what Im up to with the program. I uploaded photos to yahoo photos and made them available to everyone. I put them in a folder and made that availabe to everyone. Now I run Jiveslide, the name up top is Yahoo photos and I put in my whole yahoo user ID. Example johndoe@yahoo.com Then you tell it to refresh and it then shows my User name and under it it shows *No Public Image Folders* I know i made my uploaded immages and folder to yahoo making them public. I am still searching on this site for that info to fix this before i enter a post for help. I hope you can use my info.
    Free online photo viewing with JiveSlide.com