I upgraded my jivetalk from 0.60 to 0.61, it works fine for me (i am ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mqasim no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20508e6b

Jive Talk 0.60

Advertisement

I upgraded my jivetalk from 0.60 to 0.61, it works fine for me (i am on BES), i downloaded 0.61 for another user in my firm, he is on BIS but for him it doesnt work. Says you need licence key or something like that. Is it possible for me to download 0.60 for him? Or is there any solution to that problem?

Thank You,

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Jive Talk 0.60

It does not work because you are not allowed to give the files to someone who has not been accepted into the beta test.

kyububba no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by mqasim
    I upgraded my jivetalk from 0.60 to 0.61, it works fine for me (i am on BES), i downloaded 0.61 for another user in my firm, he is on BIS but for him it doesnt work. Says you need licence key or something like that. Is it possible for me to download 0.60 for him? Or is there any solution to that problem?

Thank You,
    Your colleague can just hit "Get Key" from the menu to get a key automatically. Ask him to send an email into us if he wants updates. (support@beejive.com)

mqasim no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20508e6b

A lot of people have complained to me that when they dial me my phone is off. I have noticed now is that when I am either loggin in on jivetalk or sending a message on jivetalk, and someone calls me at that time the it gives the message phone is turned off. Anyone else experienced that?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~