Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I mean if you got an extra $30 and your a heavy instant messager user, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Jive Talk

Advertisement

I mean if you got an extra $30 and your a heavy instant messager user, its only a one time fee then you can transfer that license to any BB you buy in the future. I think it's worth it.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by noktamvulo View Post
    ok but, the iphone users are getting it for free, why blackberry users have to pay for every app???? If u keep paying the apps they would continue charging it, let start using free apps so they move all to the free ZONe....
    The iPhone is free because it is web-based, not an application like this is for BB. I agree with you about free and that is why I do not use it. I would completely DONATE to them for their work into making the program, but will not PAY them for using someone elses networks and services. So continue to use your application of choice but sorry don't steal
    Last edited by cliffr39; 12-21-2007 at 01:49 PM.

tj2311111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by noktamvulo View Post
    ok but, the iphone users are getting it for free, why blackberry users have to pay for every app???? If u keep paying the apps they would continue charging it, let start using free apps so they move all to the free ZONe. i admit that Jivetalk is great but they are getting of me no more than the free trial... Im using EQO is free and have the sames features and a few more ... u all should try it...

The reason the Iphone one is free is it is a BETA version and it has to be run through the site. They cant download it onto the phone. When Jivetalk was in BETA for the BB it was free too. But now it is a final release and the developers deserve some compensation for their hard work.

Jivetalk is worth the money. No other Multi-IM client can compete with it IMO. If anyone needs an IM program I recommend Jivetalk.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Because it's not free, you have a 30 day trial, but I def recommend this product. It's one of the must have app for bb.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12