Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BTW, I really doubt that sending the stop message would help any. It's like an ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Jamster.Com? How Did You Get On My Phone?

Advertisement

BTW, I really doubt that sending the stop message would help any.

It's like an email spam...Once they have your address, they have it, and are probably selling it to other companies.

If you can without too much headache, I would change the number.

If you can't, then be real careful when you look over your bill.

Lemme know how many times they hit you with charges after you get off the phone with Tmo.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Calling CING. I just had to remove some "erroneous" charges last week. I hate the fact that one CSR can AND will tell you something completely different than the next CSR. The result was only around $20, but if they are hitting me monthly for $20, it adds up.

And yes to the number, sorta. I bought this phone from a CING user, who bought it online unlocked. She -accidently- bought two and sold me the extra one on Craigslist. I am assuming that she did not activate this phone. I inserted the SIM card and the rest is history...but this isn't the first *wierd* text I have received. Deleted the other one too...will post if I get it again.

Thanks Dude...

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead

I had this happen to me on my Sprint account a couple of years ago, I was getting all kinds of advertisments and creditor calls on a new number they gave me. What a pain. Glad you got yours resolved.
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12