So I'm trying to get Solitaire and Midnight Pool on my pearl, I found Solitaire ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307

JAD and JAR files???

Advertisement

So I'm trying to get Solitaire and Midnight Pool on my pearl, I found Solitaire and got it OTA but I have to play it online, I want one to install like Pinball and Pacman did, so I just click on the icon and it starts. Anyone know where I can find an updated version of either or both of these games? I've been to different sites where I register at and have had trouble getting the games. Anyways...I have Solitaire on my desktop but it is a JAD file and I dont know what to do with it. Can anybody help? thanks...

Rrupert no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    238E3391
    you must have the JAR andJAD files to do anything

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrupert View Post
    you must have the JAR andJAD files to do anything
    I have the file but what do I do with it? It doesnt show up through Desktop Manager.

asj2008 no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashdub01 View Post
    So I'm trying to get Solitaire and Midnight Pool on my pearl, I found Solitaire and got it OTA but I have to play it online, I want one to install like Pinball and Pacman did, so I just click on the icon and it starts. Anyone know where I can find an updated version of either or both of these games? I've been to different sites where I register at and have had trouble getting the games. Anyways...I have Solitaire on my desktop but it is a JAD file and I dont know what to do with it. Can anybody help? thanks...
    A JAD file simply tells your device what and where to find the executable (in this case, a JAR file). It is a text file that should automatically be run by the admin software of your device if it is capable of running Java. If you have something like Verizon which does not run Java apps, or the iPhone, which also cannot run any java apps, then you're out of luck.
    -----------------------------

Voizpod.com - Personal Radio for the Blackberry!