After many many months, Jar 2 Alx 1.4 is finally finished. What does that mean ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

MrUlukai no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Thumbs up [J2A 1.4] - Convert .Jar files to .Cod Easily!!!

Advertisement

After many many months, Jar 2 Alx 1.4 is finally finished.
    What does that mean for those who wish to convert Jar files to Cod files?
    NO MORE FREEZING! A beautiful new design. New Background Music. See the status of your conversion. Be notified of an incompatable Jar. Convert Multiple files at once. Manually cancel a conversion. Visual Walkthroughs. Step by Step instructions. Great Support. Plus It's free.

Goto BSCreations! - Brandon.BerryReview.com To download the program.
    There is both an installer and a .zip for your choosing.

If you have any of the previous versions installed, uninstall them completely before installing the new version.

Brandon.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    thanks brandon

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    SWEET!! Will come in handy, thanks Brandon

PIN/ID
    Your both welcome . Tell me if you experience any problems. Which you shouldnt...
    Brandon.

PIN/ID
    I also forgot to mention, there are 2 jar files (BerryReview.jar & MVSR_Demo.jar) in the "jar files" folder of J2A. You can use these to test the functionality of J2A.

FF2
    FF2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Maybe this is the wrong place to post this but this whole jaD, jaR and cod/alx file thing has me confused.

I was given a link to a jad file. I downloaded it. But now what? I tried using Media Player's EXPLORE but it did not work.

Is there some way to either install a JAD file from my Desktop Computer or convert it to either a JAR file or a cod/alx combination which I can load using DesktopManager?

Thanks in advance

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Maybe this is the wrong place to post this but this whole jaD, jaR and cod/alx file thing has me confused.

I was given a link to a jad file. I downloaded it. But now what? I tried using Media Player's EXPLORE but it did not work.

Is there some way to either install a JAD file from my Desktop Computer or convert it to either a JAR file or a cod/alx combination which I can load using DesktopManager?

Thanks in advance
    If you have BIS you can email yourself the link to the jad file and download it that way.

If not, you have to connect your BB through USB, save the jad file on the memcard or internal memory through my computer...once its on your phone go to media>explore, find the file and access it from there to do an OTA style download.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post

Thanks in advance
    If the above post does not work, (which I still cant get to work) , download my program Jar 2 Alx from http://brandon.berryreview.com/. But first you will need the Jar file which is the actual program which will be converted. Jad is pretty much just a descriptor. If you follow the visual walkthrough of J2A you should be able to convert as many jars as you want for upload through desktop manager.

michael305 no está en línea Stack level 1
    great way thanks lucky13mt your on the ball, it worked $100.00 %