Ok...so I finally got sick enough of the links in my email that I bought ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Issues with Handango reg key

Advertisement

Ok...so I finally got sick enough of the links in my email that I bought Empower through Handango. However, Handango charged me twice, and I didn't get the "registration" key to put it on my phone. I am running a trial, however, when that runs out, I want my registration key. I emailed both Empower (through the Mybolo website and here in a PM) and I emailed Handango. I have yet to get a response from either on what they are going to do to fix my problem. Doesn't anyone know or talk to Ani so perhaps he can fix this issue? From what I understood he was the "creator" or at least the "marketor" of the program here on the stacks.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Issues with Empower

yeah it usually takes ani a couple of days to get back to you, but ani will have an answer

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Issues with Empower

Quote Originally Posted by sashadelgado
    Ok...so I finally got sick enough of the links in my email that I bought Empower through Handango. However, Handango charged me twice, and I didn't get the "registration" key to put it on my phone. I am running a trial, however, when that runs out, I want my registration key. I emailed both Empower (through the Mybolo website and here in a PM) and I emailed Handango. I have yet to get a response from either on what they are going to do to fix my problem. Doesn't anyone know or talk to Ani so perhaps he can fix this issue? From what I understood he was the "creator" or at least the "marketor" of the program here on the stacks.
    sasha - i responded to your post just when you posted it - 4 days back! Pls have a read below -

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...tml#post397277

Its possible that in the sea of threads it did not catch your attention. PM me your PIN, will send you your key.

Thanks.
    Ani.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Re: Issues with Handango reg key

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thanks ani!!!! Sorry I was swamped so I haven't been able to check here!!