Viigo 2.2.82 When I want to send an article, it pulls up my address list ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Issues Sending articeles

Advertisement

Viigo 2.2.82

When I want to send an article, it pulls up my address list so I can choose my recipient. If I have more then one email address for a person, no matter which address I choose from the list, the first email address for that person appears in the "TO:" line. It's not that much of an issue as I can just type in the address manually, but thought I should put this out there.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Issues Sending articeles

Strange. I don't have that problem.

Since you seem to be into having the latest OS on your device (AT&T is only up to 4.2.2.166, you're on 4.2.2.181), maybe try upgrading to THE Latest 4.2.2.184. Check my Latest OS blog for where it's available.
    JerryD

s16ri no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Issues Sending articeles

Quote Originally Posted by DCookSta View Post
    Viigo 2.2.82

When I want to send an article, it pulls up my address list so I can choose my recipient. If I have more then one email address for a person, no matter which address I choose from the list, the first email address for that person appears in the "TO:" line. It's not that much of an issue as I can just type in the address manually, but thought I should put this out there.
    Yes it also occurred to me but not since I've upgraded the OS to 4.2.2.184