Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i love you mail too. You have to forward calls every time you load a ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

i love you mail too. You have to forward calls every time you load a new os.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

mic8310 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25588d8d
    ive sent em an email, it looks like people in the UK cant have it 'cos we cant put our contact number in for the registration form

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    YouMail is GREAT. I set personal greetings to certain callers, and have it send me an email with details on missed calls. It even shows the cell phone carrier and city its from in the email. For professional contacts, I use professional greetings. For friends, I use a normal greeting. What could be cooler?? And you don't need to burn up minutes if you check your messages via BlackBerry browser.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

YouMail is GREAT. I have it send me an email with details on missed calls. It even shows the cell phone carrier and city its from in the email. For professional contacts, I use professional greetings. For friends, I use a normal greeting. What could be cooler?? And you don't need to burn up minutes if you check your messages via BlackBerry browser.

YouMail is GREAT. I can choose what numbers go straight to my YouMail inbox or actually get through to me. I have it send me an email with details on missed calls. It even shows the cell phone carrier and city its from in the email. For professional contacts, I use professional greetings. For friends, I use a normal greeting. What could be cooler?? And you don't need to burn up minutes if you check your messages via BlackBerry browser.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    how do you get the transcription? i found the transcription tab on my pc but when i clicked it there was nothing there.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

MysticMoonstone no está en línea Stack level 2
    youmail is too much of a pain in the butt to set up. I dont check my voicemails anyway.

deezndc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3034d119
    I keep trying to sign up for it and it keeps sending me to go.com for some reason.
    "A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to."

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    And dont waste your time if you use sprint /nextel!!! @45 cents per minute for forwarding its not worth it

MysticMoonstone no está en línea Stack level 2
    i gave in today and set up YouMail.... i have to say the ditchcaller is HYSTERICAL and i love how i freaked my friends out when they called and got VM LOL

so i admit... worth the PITA setting it up.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Please.... Somebody Stop me..... PLEASE HELP ME.... STOP ME BEFORE I......

MyMail is fine, how is YouMail.....

Darn... I said stop me.......
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12