Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

has anyone used YouMail? Is it good? what's bad? it's free... so i had to ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

MysticMoonstone no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Is YouMail any good?

Advertisement

has anyone used YouMail? Is it good? what's bad? it's free... so i had to ask about it. Currently i pay for Ringback tones via Verizon.. and if i could do the same thing free.... be honest.

http://www.youmail.com/youmail/home.do

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i use it. its ok...i really don't utilize it to its fullest. i have never heard of ringback tones via youmail,
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Berrymaniac no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have used YouMail since its release... I like the personalized greetings that can be set - get lots of compliments on my phone greeting callers with their own name (if the number calling is in your address book the voice mail greets them personally - as a setting) I like convenience of checking voicemail through the website or link on my BB. You can forward messages via email, etc. It's worth trying - it has more to offer than the basic carrier voicemail. Some might say big deal voicemail is voicemail...but if a phone was just a phone we would not all carry blackberry's!

Berrymaniac no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have not heard of ringback tones either...

PIN/ID
    wut?
    one plus is you can check your voicemail using data and not minutes.

MysticMoonstone no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ringback tones is something that most carriers have now... what state are you in?

when you call someone you dont hear ringing of the phone, you hear a song or something instead of the tone b4 voicemail answers.

I would definitely want music to play for some callers.... well it's worth trying since it is legitimate, not a scam.

Thanks!

PIN/ID
    wut?
    we know what ringback tones are we just haven't heard of anything like that being offered by youmail. i don't think youmail could do that since it isn't used untill your call goes to voicemail.

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I like YouMail a lot too. My only complaint is that the transcription isn't that good, but then, it's free...and it's generally good enough for me to be able to tell what the person was calling about, even though the transcription isn't great.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    I love Youmail. It works great for a third party voicemail system. I could care less about the transcription. I just like the fact that it saves all your voicemails. Most carriers will delete your voicemails after a few months. The personal greetings do freak out my friends though when they first get my voicemail. It's great.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Its a great program, a different greeting for each contact if you want, plenty of free greetings of all types. If ya got a Stalker or Two you can just "Ditch" that call automatically. You can now import your compete contact list from an excel CSV file. I Luv this program...

ej
    ej no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37
    i love youmail and some of the ditch mail messages are classic
    wreckless music
    makin the hits

www.wrecklessmusic.bravehost.com

add me on myspace www.myspace.com/wreckless_music

monilovesedmond no está en línea Stack level 3
    I LOVE Youmail and all the greetings. I really like the texted voicemail transcripts as well. It doesn't always get the words all right but gives me the idea of what the person was saying so I can see if it was something important or not if I can't listen to the message right away.

Fiasco no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20D434D0
    I've been using YouMail for so long, I don't think I could go back to regular voicemail. "Ditching" unwanted callers really saved me a lot of headaches!! I love the personal greetings feature and use that a lot, I also use some of their "disconnected" greetings for a few people... and telemarketers hehehe.
    "Be fair. Forgive. Be inspired. Inspire others."

faisal no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242DF783
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I am very happy with youmail!! Transcription is very bad but you get an idea what people are saying.I also like that I can forward emails as a voicefile and convey exactly what the caller wanted.

chaos9 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Love YouMail! The Smart Greetings really throw my callers off. I like that it uses data to check your messages as T-Mobile charges minutes to check your voicemail. If only the transcription were tighter it would be perfect
    PIN: 21045122

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast