HI, does anyone know a free IP for my blackberry pearl. or access point username ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

niecy555 no está en línea Stack level 1

Ip Address N Access Codes

Advertisement

HI,

does anyone know a free IP for my blackberry pearl. or access point username and password that i can use. i have cingular and i recently downloaded opera mini 4 but even though the kb is being reduced it's still alot for one site and i don't have a data plan because i am a college student and i can't afford one right now!!! n for those wondering then y get a blackberry, it was a gift! please let me know anything...

also how can i download aim messenger and get it to work without a data plan...n is there a way around bb messenger as well

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Ip Address N Access Codes

blackberry messenger will NOT work without a data plan.

i think that ramble IM is an AIM application that uses text messaging...maybe look into that. hopefully they would have a desktop download.

welcome to pinstack

dorojm no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I also have Cingular and no data plan just the medianet. I'm not sure on the opera part. Mine set the network automatically. Do you have anything setup under the tcp settings in advanced options? As far as aim I installed Eqo. It has aim, yahoo, etc.

Optyx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21CD6654

if you don't have a data plan and use data your gonna have a killler bill. there is no free access to get around a data plan. It sucks but that's how things are with wireless companies. Sorry about your luck dude.

BTW EQO uses data to connect so I don't recommend it for aim or anything unless you have a data plan.