so has onyone figured out how to get internet radio on their 8100 yet? with ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

firepiper no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24133d85

internet radio

Advertisement

so has onyone figured out how to get internet radio on their 8100 yet?

with great sites like live365, and pandora I would love to use my phone in the car instead of plain ol radio!

FP
    on april 22 2007 my mother was killed right in front of me and there was nothing I could do about it....
    Cancer was her killer, support cancer research and bring the killer to justice!!

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by firepiper View Post
    so has onyone figured out how to get internet radio on their 8100 yet?

with great sites like live365, and pandora I would love to use my phone in the car instead of plain ol radio!

FP
    Have you looked into Slacker? I use it on the storm and I think its great.

http://www.slacker.com/mobile/blackberrydownload/

They say OS 4.5+, 4.3 minimum.

Maybe this is something you would be interested in...
    -Josh

PIN/ID
    24133d85
    SCORE!!
    thats EXACTLY what I was hoping for! it works great!

the first time I loaded it up ( after siging up via laptop) it was a little scratchy at first, but it smoothed out and played fine after about a minute!

THANKS ALOT!!!!
    on april 22 2007 my mother was killed right in front of me and there was nothing I could do about it....
    Cancer was her killer, support cancer research and bring the killer to justice!!

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    you're welcome. I really like it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

assdee no está en línea Stack level 2

slacker

Have a look at Slacker. I have it on my pearl (8120) and is working great for me.

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~freakin awsome okay how can I stream this through my stereo in my car

PIN/ID
    24133d85
    depends....do you have a MP3 input jack? my brother's chevy cobalt has the input. I played MP3's via pearl all the way to vegas that way... if you do goto radio shack and get a double male headphone cord to match the stereo jack, and the pearl ( my guess it will be mini and Micro) and it'll work.

otherwise you'll have to do what I'm gonna have to do and get one of those FM transmitters to plug into it and find a station.. either way will work.

enjoy! I know I am lol thx again for the find!!
    FP

mersel27 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204bdf18

Question tried not working

I just went to the site as instructed above (on my BB 8100 w/OS 4.5) and when I get to the site the top of the screen says "Loading Slacker Radio Please wait". There is a line under it that is 99% completed and has been there for the last 5-10min. My carrier is T-Mobile using there EDGE network. Please tell me if I'm still missing something, cause I would really like to download this app.

assdee no está en línea Stack level 2
    Change your browser setting to Blackberry Browser. Also, you will need to have Wi-Fi to use this unless you have Data plan.