Is anyone using Intelligolf on their 8130 with internal or external gps? I need to ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

stuka no está en línea Stack level 3

Intelligolf on an 8130?

Advertisement

Is anyone using Intelligolf on their 8130 with internal or external gps? I need to upgrade my old version of Intellligolf and have a choice of my phone or the ipaq. So I need to make a decision on which version to buy. Some have said the the internal gps isnt accurate enough, so I wondered if a puck would give better accuracy.
    would appreciate users input.
    Thanks

Ms. Boss Hogg no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can't down load themes

dragonssports no está en línea Stack level 1
    I recently moved intelligolf to my 8130. Use a puck for most accurate yardages. Internal gps yardage fluctuates too much.

Another hint, use google earth to gps a course that has not been surveyed prior to playing.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Appreciate the input.
    Standing on the 150 yard marker, how accurate is the puck in yards? I just got an iTrek m7 gps receiver.
    Thanks again.
    Last edited by stuka; 06-23-2008 at 12:03 PM.

BobL no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonssports View Post
    I recently moved intelligolf to my 8130. Use a puck for most accurate yardages. Internal gps yardage fluctuates too much.

Another hint, use google earth to gps a course that has not been surveyed prior to playing.
    Which puck do you use?

dragonssports no está en línea Stack level 1
    Mt old palm puck and/or BT 500. Both work well with intelligolf and 8130.
    BT 500 slips into pocket during round and I don't have to worry about accidently hitting on/off switch like I do with palm puck.

Havent had mine on the course yet using 8130, mscorecard and itrek m7 puck,but setup fake hole on the way to work walking. Some markers are spot on, the other may vary by five yards. INtelligolf on my ipaq and cf gps woulld be dead on yardagewise most of the time. Then of course it died.
    My itrek m7 has gpsview software to change settings, but i cant get it to connect to my puck to chekc the defulat settings etc. I think the refresh rate is 1hz, varies to 5hz if you can figure it out. Getting to oold for so many variables