View Poll Results: Which IM program do you use most?

Voters
1281. Register free to vote on this poll
  • AOL

523 40.83%
  • Yahoo

213 16.63%
  • MSN

324 25.29%
    18 1.41%
  • Google Talk

78 6.09%
  • Jabber

6 0.47%
  • Blackberry Messenger

119 9.29%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Jivetalk... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

notoriouzbg no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Instant Messaging Software (IM clients)

Advertisement

Jivetalk

poopc4 no está en línea Stack level 2

Ok. So my wife wanted my pearl to use the sure type for text messaging. However I can not find anything that does not need any data. NOTE: This is a promotional phone and has free SMS but will never have data. Oz requires data, anyone know of any instant messanger that uses SMS exclusively? Wap works, just NO DATA. I know there are others here looking for a simmilar solution. If she's got free SMS i wanna use them. Thanks in advance

klubhead no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by poopc4 View Post
    Ok. So my wife wanted my pearl to use the sure type for text messaging. However I can not find anything that does not need any data. NOTE: This is a promotional phone and has free SMS but will never have data. Oz requires data, anyone know of any instant messanger that uses SMS exclusively? Wap works, just NO DATA. I know there are others here looking for a simmilar solution. If she's got free SMS i wanna use them. Thanks in advance
    i'm pretty sure you need some sort of data plan to at least log on.. not absolutely positive tho..

Mdeghym no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    306811da

Me and my sisters live on Gchat even though I'm the only one with a blacberry and I think it's great. Lets us keep in touch threw out the day and need to be bothered with aol or msn or yahoo which we don't use any way. I think the add to much extra with all the other I'm services I just want to talk to the people i love simple as that.

Zo
    Zo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DF30DS

i am an aim kind of guy, but i love bb messanger...its such a great feature on the phone, my friends and i are always in contact. I also love the fact that you can see if the person read youre message or not whereas on aim you are not able to see if someone is avoiding you for some reason or another

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011