I have been using Instango for several months now without a single problem. No battery ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

damian015 no está en línea Stack level 1

Instango/Yahoo Issuse

Advertisement

I have been using Instango for several months now without a single problem. No battery issues, phones works as fast with it as it does without it. But in the pass 2 weeks or so I have been constantly getting disconnected from MSN and have been receiving the "yahoo app your using needs to be upgraded" msg. Why do I need to upgrade my yahoo mgs app when its not even installed on my cell?

Anyone experiencing this problems????

BTW - Im running Instango ver 2.1.42

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I've been getting the same message.
    BlackBerry8900/5.0.0.130 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

mdyx3 no está en línea Stack level 1

instango yahoo issue

has anyone figured this out yet? i've been getting this message for a week now and can't fix it. I uninstalled, re-installed. nothing works. Is there another messenger that people are using. HELP HELP HELP...

Well I was doing some reading and some research and apperantly Bellshare which ownes Instango has pretty much giving up on it. So We are going to have to move to a different client. Here is whats available:
    IM+ = http://www.shapeservices.com/en/prod...im&platform=bb
    Beejive = http://www.beejive.com
    Friendplay = http://im.friendplay.com/

Which one is best????

JustRe no está en línea Stack level 1
    i simply block the yahoo adm on my instango...and it never show again...

mdyx3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Block Yahoo ADM

That was a great idea.. i blocked yahoo admin and no more issues.. You have to do it for each yahoo account that you have on Instango. Simply go to conversations when the yahoo admin message appears and hit your function key and block messages from admin. Then hit the function key again and delete the contact and it's all gone.. NO MORE ADMIN MESSAGES..

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mdyx3 View Post
    That was a great idea.. i blocked yahoo admin and no more issues.. You have to do it for each yahoo account that you have on Instango. Simply go to conversations when the yahoo admin message appears and hit your function key and block messages from admin. Then hit the function key again and delete the contact and it's all gone.. NO MORE ADMIN MESSAGES..
    I never thought of that....that worked. I removed beejive and will continue to use instango. Thanks a bunch