i just downloaded instango and its pretty cool with the multi client and the dark ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question instango help

Advertisement

i just downloaded instango and its pretty cool with the multi client and the dark theme looks nice on my BB..i just have one problem when i connect instango it signs on alll of the clients i have added..is there a way to only like log on my yahoo client other then starting my aim aswell??

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Wouldn't that kind of defeat the purpose of having a Multi-Client IM if you only want to start one at a time? I know I choose my Multi-Client IM (JiveTalk) so when I logon, I want to logon all at one time, this way I wouldn't have to log on each one to check who's online. I don't maybe thats just me, keeping it simple.

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    yea i know that is the whole purpose of a multi client but sometimes i do not want to log on to my aim because i might not want to talk to people on there and just want to log on to my yahoo , gmail and msn..it should give me the option to allow the account to start up automatically or manualy when i choose

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3
    They have a good forum for questions http://www.instango.com/forum/viewto...735cfb71b754ab

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    First make sure you are using the latest beta version.

Instango will remember which accounts where logged on the last time you connected. So you may simply log off any off your accounts by choosing 'Log off' from the menu.

Next time you connect the logged off account will stay offline.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare