Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by paullamm ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Tried that link. Its bad. Get a 404 error. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

tws777 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by paullamm View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Tried that link. Its bad. Get a 404 error. Hope the software works better then the links!
    Software locked up on me, so I deleted it. But I am running 4.5, so that might be the reason. It looked cool though... for a minute. lol

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    If you click the link from a PC it will work. Then it gives you the link to download OTA. I didn't find it as easy to use as Findit. Darn I used Findit alot.

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    Quote Originally Posted by paullamm View Post
    If you click the link from a PC it will work. Then it gives you the link to download OTA. I didn't find it as easy to use as Findit. Darn I used Findit alot.
    Hey try live search I think it is really close to infospace so far it just doesn't have speech for direction but the maps make up for it also I am running the beta so it works with .18

fkjr2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    problem with WLive is that it doesnt inject contact search result like InfoSpace and Berry 411 do

Now I'm searching for an alternative to this app (InfoSpace) as Berry 411 GPS issue is driving me nuts.

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    problem with WLive is that it doesnt inject contact search result like InfoSpace and Berry 411 do

Now I'm searching for an alternative to this app (InfoSpace) as Berry 411 GPS issue is driving me nuts.

what do you mean like reverse # look up or directions from your address book.
    never mind i know what you mean.
    Last edited by iron07; 05-03-2008 at 07:45 PM.

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up Superpages Mobile 2.0.3

Quote Originally Posted by tosun View Post
    Please try pointing to http://wap.superpages.com/l.html from your BB. There will be a new release by 05/31/2008 with new features so you might want to check back again in a short while. Superpages Mobile team will keep supporting local search from where Find It! left it.
    I just downloaded the "new release" of Superpages Mobile (v2.0.3) to my 8830 -- complete new UI, GPS support, etc.

fkjr2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    super pages is nice BUT they need to add these:

1. option to insert searched results address/contact
    2. make gps work

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Ok I just deleted infospace because it said unable to connect at this tim plaease try again later...and I dled superpages and I get the exact same message..I did just upgrade to 4.5 on my 8800.... Anyone have any idea on why both apps tell me same message?

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just connected to my Infospace and had no problem. Found the nearest Blockbuster to my office and everything seems to be working as usual.
    Hmmmm!

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    and ur running 4.5?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post

the Windows Live does what you want and also MyPoynt, do a search or go to my blog for the links
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12