This download offers enhanced functions that include stealth settings that let you control your privacy ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Improved Yahoo! Messenger download

Advertisement

This download offers enhanced functions that include stealth settings that let you control your privacy and time by allowing you to set who sees you online or offline. You can also personalize your Yahoo! Messenger experience.

Open your Internet browser on your device and go to... http://www.blackberry.com/yahoodownload and download the Yahoo! Messenger Client.

yourboyap no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249E10B5

Re: Improved Yahoo! Messenger download

Why won't this app work with my 8310?

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Because you have AT&T.

Whats the difference between this and the Y! 2.0 that was released late last year?

gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3

It is supposed to be working with MSN contacts as well... but it isn't yet... too bad.

mykeandme no está en línea Stack level 2

BE CAREFUL! There is known issues with version 2.038. Look it up in the Blackberry Known Issues on their technical website. You can download it but the icon will not appear. The fix for *some* Blackberries is delete a module but in others (Like the Curves I have a 8320) the module will not delete. You can not roll back and they have no known fix at this time which means you are left without a Yahoo Messenger on your Blackberry. The website says the issue has been escalated internally to the development team but their is no known time frame for a fix. I can supply you with countless emails to Blackberry basically telling me to shut up and wait. It is **VERY** irresponsible to promote this program in it's current condition. I had to pay 29.95 to Bee Jive just so I could get a working Messenger. Not cool at all, although I have since found it was worth every dime.

MrDavv no está en línea Stack level 2

I have the BB Pearl and have been running this version a couple of weeks. No complaints here. It seems like a well polished application. I am on TMobile network.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Yeah I was gunna say that I have had this version since sometime iin november on my curve. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

doughboy4life no está en línea Stack level 4

Thank's for link Hayden I downloaded on my 8703 with new OS installed and it runs fine for me.

andreig no está en línea Stack level 1

same here, i got my 8310 for xmas and downloaded this exact version (.038) on the same night from mobile.blackberry.com, and has been working fine ever since. only rarely (once every ~4 days) i get a "java null pointer exception" or smth like that. i can see the icon in the menu, my yahoo im's show up in the "Emails" list (i use a Today theme)