Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

I love what you've done with the format - visually- very pleasing. A- I WOULD ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

Re: IM+ All-in-One Messenger v.5.0 beta-testing

Advertisement

I love what you've done with the format - visually- very pleasing.

A- I WOULD LOVE to see a "collapse all" or "expand all" option.

B- ERROR message and program shutdown when I went to change the language setting (I switch
    between English, Spanish and French Sure type quite often) this happened to me with 4.3 also. by
    the way.

C- I don't know if it's the IM+ program or what .. but i'm having problems with my trackball now.

D- you know how if you hit the Menu key when you're typing an e-mail if you type the first letter of
    each menu item, you toggle between those items that begin with the same letter -- you guys
    should add that feature to the "SETTINGS" section cuz being that my trackball is now not working -
    when i click on SETTINGS it's locked on the bottom field "advanced settings" and i can't move up or
    down anymore.

E- All those sounds are really annoying and pointless -- i used to scoff at the children with their loud
    noises erupting from their KICKSIDES hahahahah and now I'll have iPhone punks laughing at me
    and them - oh wait that i will leave for another thread -- sorry HAahahahahahahahahaahahhaha

F-

Yes i love the press and hold options

rkkeller no está en línea Stack level 3

Your problem sounds more like something else is the issue as I also have the Pearl and none of your issues. I would do a battery pull reset and see if the proiblems still happen.

As for your "E" thats why there is an option to turn the sounds off. To me the alerts and new notifications are one of the bigggest improvements to version 5 next to the new GUI.

SHAPE no está en línea Developer

Quote Originally Posted by mcm180
    I
    B- ERROR message and program shutdown when I went to change the language setting (I switch
    between English, Spanish and French Sure type quite often) this happened to me with 4.3 also. by
    the way.
    Thank you for all your comments!
    This is a known problem specific for Blackberry Pearl.
    Our developers are working on it.

Victoria
    IM+ Support Team
    SHAPE Services
    www.shapeservices.com

SHAPE no está en línea Developer

Quote Originally Posted by mcm180
    C- I don't know if it's the IM+ program or what .. but i'm having problems with my trackball now.

D- you know how if you hit the Menu key when you're typing an e-mail if you type the first letter of
    each menu item, you toggle between those items that begin with the same letter -- you guys
    should add that feature to the "SETTINGS" section cuz being that my trackball is now not working -
    when i click on SETTINGS it's locked on the bottom field "advanced settings" and i can't move up or
    down anymore.
    Most likely this problem is not caused by IM+.
    To be honest I could hardly imagine IM+ or another 3rd party application affecting on trackball functioning. Imagine any application on your PC damaging your mouse

Victoria
    IM+ Support Team
    SHAPE Services
    www.shapeservices.com

Another solid night at staying connected. So far version 5 is better than version 4 in every way.

sunnie_daze no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24096B45

Quote Originally Posted by rkkeller
    Another solid night at staying connected. So far version 5 is better than version 4 in every way.
    I find it hard to reply to posts on my BB but I am on my pc now YAY!!!

I agree with rkkeller I love all aspects of the program. I am having one issue right now that I can't get connected at all.

Other than that I think that this program is really solid. I appreciate that the close dialog feature was added.

With Myspace messenger alerts I find that I will get an alert that says I have new messages but then throughout the day I will get one that says I don't have messages. Is there a way to have no alert come when there aren't any new messages?

sunnie_daze no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24096B45

1. Press&Hold.
    You can press and hold trackwheel or trackball in Services, Contacts
    or Dialog screen and see list of opened dialogs and quickly switch between them.
    Is it convenient? Definitely... Another thing that would be nice is if you can switch between with the trackball and then maybe hit the bb button to close that dialog.

I love this feature because I don't have to scroll all the way to the top of my long friends list to open dialogs that I am already involved in.

2. Active notifications.
    You can press on pop-up notification and quickly jump into chat.
    Do you like this feature?
    I like the feature but the popup is kind of short at times and at other times it interferes with what I am doing at that moment if I am typing an sms or email.

3. Online alerts & Personal online alerts.
    Have you figured out how to configure online alerts and personal
    online alerts?nope, my sounds are usually off
    Do you need personal online alerts.

I haven't figured this out yet but I will play with it more

4. Fast scroll to unread messages.
    When you scroll up your contact list, you will go to unread messages
    first. It allows to open and read this message quickly.
    Is it convenient? It's convenient but at times when this isn't what your intention is at that moment it gets annoying.

Maybe, this feature should be optional? yes (I agree)

Or should we get rid of it? No

5. Missed event list
    Is is convenient? Is it intuitive?
    What other events would you like to be displayed in this list?I like the missed events list but lately when I try to click on it it doesn't take me to that event. Weird

6. Contact list filter
    What about this feature? Do you like it? I haven't tried this one yet.

fearomoon no está en línea Stack level 1

i wonder if they fixed the battery life issue..... still only 6 hours till curve is dead

catwoman66 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down Re: IM+ All-in-One Messenger v.5.0 beta-testing

Nice programme, interface, sounds etc., shame about the price

I still get a full day of battery with the Pearl about the same when I use JT.

The price is not that bad really as after the beta discount a full license is only $40 and a full JT license is $30. $10 more for IM+ and you get MySpace IM and soon Skype.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I would like IM+ to have the sounds placed in Profiles instead of in the application. When I get to work I have to log out of the program or always leave the sounds turned of. This is one huge improvement JiveTalk has that IM+ could really use.

I also like to log into more than one account on each IM. It doesnt seem to be doing that very well. I ahve saved different accounts logon info, but I like to be able to have 2 yahoo accounts logged in at once and be able to see my contacts listed seperately for each one.
    Last edited by melissaox; 06-16-2007 at 10:38 AM.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

So far this is better than Jivetalk in overall looks. Very smooth i like the connection sounds. Jivetalk is a nice program , it just lacked in looks. But it should always be function over form. So far this beta test has went well for me. Only thing that needs to change in my opinion is the home screen connection notification like JT

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I don't like how my chat groups expand everytime I change an account. I decide to change from yahoo acct 1 to yahoo acct 2 - once it is done all my groups, aol, my space, yahoo are expanded.

This drives me crazy - and not being able to close a convo.

I do like the little pop up messages.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i downloaded it and love it so far not bad at all. Still thinks it about par to jt. Would love though like mentioned above the ability to sign on to multiple accounts of the same type. Oh and the ability to interface with the bb profiles. But other than it is really good.

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~and I am logged into myspace I'm, yahoo, msn, and aol no problems whatsoever.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast