SHAPE Services announced the support for Facebook chat and avatars in its best selling IM+ ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Lestes no está en línea Developer

IM+ Messenger - now Facebook Chat is supported

Advertisement

SHAPE Services announced the support for Facebook chat and avatars in its best selling IM+ All-in-One Messenger for BlackBerry.

Now Facebook users are able to exchange text instant messages with smileys, send files, log in into multiple accounts simultaneously and preview avatar images of their buddies in contact list. IM+ 7.0 supports eight instant messaging services: AIM/iChat, MSN/Windows Live, Yahoo!, MySpaceIM, Jabber, ICQ, GoogleTalk and Facebook. IM+ works on all BlackBerry smartphones, and has a special version for touch-screen BlackBerry Storm.

Download links:
    http://shapeservices.com/en/im
    http://wap.shapeservices.com/blackberry/index.php

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Looks interesting. If I didn't already have an all-IM program I think I'd give this a try now that I've gotten into FB.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3
    Works really well. A few versions ago they had a home screen icon that turned green when the app was online, now they don't have that.

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Looks interesting. If I didn't already have an all-IM program I think I'd give this a try now that I've gotten into FB.
    Beejive? i dont see why someone wouldnt take Beejive over IM+ for 20bucks less ive never used IM+ instead of a trial version like ages ago when the 8100 was the latest and RIM didnt even have a native windows live app should i be giving it another shot for people who do have IM+ ?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I like Beejive fine - don't actually use the IM's much mainly because of BBM. I DO, however, like Shape Services as a company. They seem very responsive to their users and that's worth a lot. (Not saying anything negative about Beejive - I don't think I've ever tried to contact them so have no experience with that.)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com