Results 1 to 8 of 8

We are glad to inform you that SHAPE Services has released new application that allows ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

  1. #1
    SHAPE's Avatar
    SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    573

    IM+ for Skype Software from SHAPE Services

    Advertisement



    We are glad to inform you that SHAPE Services has released new application that allows you to keep in touch with your Skype contacts from your Blackberry.

    See more details on our Web-site:
    http://www.shapeservices.com/en/prod...pe&platform=bb

    Victoria
    Support Team
    SHAPE Services

  2. #2
    N8DBB's Avatar
    N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Posts
    6,028

    Re: IM+ for Skype Software from SHAPE Services

    Sweet...

    Any way that the Skype messenger can be integrated into the IM+ 4.2 version that supports AIM, yahoo, google, etc?

  3. #3
    SHAPE's Avatar
    SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    573

    Re: IM+ for Skype Software from SHAPE Services

    Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    Sweet...

    Any way that the Skype messenger can be integrated into the IM+ 4.2 version that supports AIM, yahoo, google, etc?
    Unfortunately, for now it is not possible because of technical limitations.

    Victoria
    Support Team
    SHAPE Services

  4. #4
    BCoop8184's Avatar
    BCoop8184 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    PIN/ID
    32B12DA7
    Posts
    171
    Has anyone used this yet? Does it work well? Is it worth having? If anyone has used this yet can you please post a little about it...I am very interested in setting this up for myself but I want to hear some feedback first before I invest. Thanks.

  5. #5
    woodi68's Avatar
    woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    woodi68
    Posts
    660
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i tried to set it up but wasn't siceasdil the first time and couldn't figure out how to get it to work. Well today I went back to yet it again, but it appears my trial has expired! Damn!

  6. #6
    SHAPE's Avatar
    SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    573
    Quote Originally Posted by woodi68
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i tried to set it up but wasn't siceasdil the first time and couldn't figure out how to get it to work. Well today I went back to yet it again, but it appears my trial has expired! Damn!
    Thank you for interest in our software!
    You can find Getting Started Guide here:
    http://www.shapeservices.com/en/supp...etting_started

    I will send you a weekly licence in private message.

    Victoria
    IM+ Support Team
    SHAPE Services

  7. #7
    woodi68's Avatar
    woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    woodi68
    Posts
    660
    Thanks Victoria. I have now tried it in two different scenerios. 1) behind my work firewall, can't get it connected at all, 2) from my home computer. I can connect via my home computer, but when I "dial" one of my contacts it calls my BlackBerry. Is this normal? Does it call me then connect me to the contact?

  8. #8
    SHAPE's Avatar
    SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    573
    Quote Originally Posted by woodi68
    Thanks Victoria. I have now tried it in two different scenerios. 1) behind my work firewall, can't get it connected at all, 2) from my home computer. I can connect via my home computer, but when I "dial" one of my contacts it calls my BlackBerry. Is this normal? Does it call me then connect me to the contact?
    1) Please send a request from IM+ for Skype Software desktop service installed on your work computer. Just select ´Support´ on the Desktop Service window and enter the required information into support form, then choose ´Send´. We will investigate your log.

    2) When you call any contact via Skype, IM+ for Skype Software Desktop Service redirects the call back to you. That is why your Blackberry rings.

    See description how IM+ for Skype Software works here:
    http://www.shapeservices.com/en/supp...m=How_it_works

    Victoria
    IM+ Support Team
    SHAPE Services

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •