Hi guys, i just thought I posted this here as Ive been looking around and ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

antiloop no está en línea Stack level 1

IM: Facetime Proxy supported IM Clients

Advertisement

Hi guys, i just thought I posted this here as Ive been looking around and googling to no avail.

The place I'm working at has blocked the default YAhoo IM client on berries as the main security concern here is there messages/conversations sent are not logged by Facetime Proxy. There is no option whatsoever to config the deefault yahoo IM client.

Does anyone around know of a way or a 3rd party client that supports yahoo and Facetime proxy ?

PIN/ID
    LESS
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~no clue what a facetime proxy is..maybe someone around here would know.

antiloop no está en línea Stack level 1
    Facetime proxy is normally used to log instant messages for clients which support it. Something like how Yahoo or MSN is being used in an Enterprised enviroment which essentially loggs all conversations etc.

Its something similar to a normal proxy server just that this one specifially supports IM client both on Desktops and also handheld IM clients.

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer
    how funny, I read Facetime and though for a second it was a mistake and that they had meant to say facebook,
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    maybe you could try webmessenger

http://www.webmessenger.com