Update your IM+ here: http://www.shapeservices.com/eng/im/BLACKBERRY/ New features: - MSN conference support - group support Cook... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

nutsnbolts no está en línea Stack Mod

IM+ 2.5. is now available

Advertisement

Update your IM+ here:
    http://www.shapeservices.com/eng/im/BLACKBERRY/

New features:

- MSN conference support
    - group support

Cook

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    Awesome.

I'm downloading and will update my current version. thanks for the heads up.

Don't forget to register Cook!

PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    I downloaded the new zip file from the shapeservices.com website. When I opened it it was labeled 2.4.3 and my BB did not recognize it as an upgrade.

I unistalled my current version of IM+ and installed the new downloaded version thinking it may just be a naming or Desktop Manager thing. When I got the device rebooted after a new install IM+ still came up as 2.4.3

I thought I'd try the OTA download and have it auto-update the software. The OTA download clearly says it is version 2.5.5.1.

My first attempt gave me a download failed message with no error code. My second attempt just hung up and I rebooted after no activity for about 15 minutes. My third attempt failed after about 22 minutes and gave the option of viewing the details of why it failed. I pulled a 907 invalid jar error and still have no 2.5 upgrade available.

My 2.4.3 wap is still working fine. The regular version of the software has never been able to connect with my non BES t-mobile service. I'm hanging strong with version 2.4.3 until further notice.

IM+

Quote Originally Posted by cbotd
    I downloaded the new zip file from the shapeservices.com website. When I opened it it was labeled 2.4.3 and my BB did not recognize it as an upgrade.

I unistalled my current version of IM+ and installed the new downloaded version thinking it may just be a naming or Desktop Manager thing. When I got the device rebooted after a new install IM+ still came up as 2.4.3

I thought I'd try the OTA download and have it auto-update the software. The OTA download clearly says it is version 2.5.5.1.

My first attempt gave me a download failed message with no error code. My second attempt just hung up and I rebooted after no activity for about 15 minutes. My third attempt failed after about 22 minutes and gave the option of viewing the details of why it failed. I pulled a 907 invalid jar error and still have no 2.5 upgrade available.

My 2.4.3 wap is still working fine. The regular version of the software has never been able to connect with my non BES t-mobile service. I'm hanging strong with version 2.4.3 until further notice.
    Hi

now 2.5

"We're really sorry for the inconveniences. It was some troubles on our site in Download section, now 2.5 version is available for downloading again
    SHAPE Online..."

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: IM+

Youare still a guest. Why not register for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Hi

now 2.5

"We're really sorry for the inconveniences. It was some troubles on our site in Download section, now 2.5 version is available for downloading again
    SHAPE Online..."

PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    SHAPE Online..."

Tried again today OTA and via the ZIP. Same error OTA for a bad jar and the zip from the website still says 2.4.3.

SHAPE Online..."

Tried again today OTA and via the ZIP. Same error OTA for a bad jar and the zip from the website still says 2.4.3.

use this
    http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...30651&R=130651

PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    It worked and I'm digging the new version.

Little things can go a long way.

Good work. Thanks for keeping with me to get the new version downloaded.