I want to take advantage of the blackberry's potential. I mean how many of us ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

tego10122 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2A5EC

Ideas for a BB game needed

Advertisement

I want to take advantage of the blackberry's potential. I mean how many of us play brick breaker or any addictive BB game at work? lol, were all guilty! Heres my Idea.

I'm thinking of coding a game for the BlackBerry something as addictive as Little Big Planet, but that takes brains or some what of a bit of concentration like "Tetris, Bejeweled, etc".

My question is... what type of game would you like to see on the blackberry that isn't already made and as much as we all love back in the day games none of those either.
    Twitter / Facebook / Portfolio
    1,000 Business Cards. Designed, Printed, Shipped to your door step. For $125.00
    Your Creative Monster ©

mattgirv no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    255575EB
    Something strategy-ish like Plants vs Zombies (http://www.popcap.com/games/pvz/) would be amazing on the Bold. Specially with the trackball to scroll around and place stuff quickly in moments of panic.

tego10122 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2A5EC
    I think thats a great Idea, Might start developing it next week hopefully. Ill comment when I need beta testers.
    Twitter / Facebook / Portfolio
    1,000 Business Cards. Designed, Printed, Shipped to your door step. For $125.00
    Your Creative Monster ©

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    I'd like to see a port for games like Mafia Wars, Mobsters, the games I play on Facebook... I think they would be good for games for BlackBerry, they already have versions available for the iCrap...