ok is there any gps software i can get for the 8830 on verizon? where ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

skwirl no está en línea Stack level 1

i have a few questions..

Advertisement

ok is there any gps software i can get for the 8830 on verizon? where can i browse themes, is there a good aim app for the 8830, and has anyone had a problem with a delayed ringtone? sometimes my vibration starts 3-5 seconds before the sound ever comes out.

also.. why will the mp3 player play louder than the ringtone? i do audio work, so i edited my ringtone so it played extra loud, then reloaded it into my phone, and its loud now, but its still louder then the ringtone when i play a song in the phone.

also whats the best web browser to use?, and any other recomended software i should look into? prefferably free lol. im leaving out of town tomorrow, and would really like to get everything i need for my phone before i go since there will be no pc access where im going.
    Last edited by skwirl; 07-07-2007 at 03:37 PM.

amanda0769 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Re: i have a few questions..

OK I cant answer all of your questions but I can help with some! You can browse some themes at mobile41.com and I know there are some theme threads on the forum if you look around. A good AIM app is def. JiveTalk (the best!) I currently am testing it before I purchase ($20 i think). And so far there are no bugs and it works great! I use Opera Mini web browser and I really like it. Certain webpages look better in that than in the regular browser on my phone. Other recomended software I like are: Google Maps, Viigo (RSS Feeds), Pinstack BB Forums & I also like the tip calculator! Hope some of this helps!

fritillaria no está en línea Stack level 2

for free software my favorites so far have been Beyond411, googlemaps, maufait, and VR+ (voice recorder). I've been using FreeRange for RSS feeds (but haven't tried anything else yet) and LexSpell is a good spell checker. Check out the downloads section of pinstack - all kinds of great stuff.
    I have no idea about the ringtone volume issue
    as for the delayed ringtone, from what I understand the phones won't vibrate and ring at the same time, so one will always occur before the other if you have it switched on to do both (not positive on this, anyone else have an answer?)

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Phone vibrates then rings, how its designed.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mak4a2veli0 no está en línea Stack level 2

best browser is Opera
    <center><b><big><font color=red>Holla atcha boy...</b></big></font></center>

skwirl no está en línea Stack level 1

It was the vibrate thingy.. Thanx frits.
    I cant get opera installed ota. I dont know if i had the wrong link, or it just cant be installed that way

mak4a2veli0 no está en línea Stack level 2

I had that to.

Make sure your browser is set to BB, I had the issue when I had it set to IE. Once I switched back to BB, I was able to download Opera.

Hope that helps.
    <center><b><big><font color=red>Holla atcha boy...</b></big></font></center>