Hi guys. From everything I read people are saying that Yahoo Messenger wastes your text ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

budbundy2001 no está en línea Stack level 2

I Don' Think Yahoo Messenger Wastes Texts

Advertisement

Hi guys. From everything I read people are saying that Yahoo Messenger wastes your text messages but it's not taking any away from me or my g/f. On 9/1 my T-Mobile account said that I used 57 texts. On 9/2 I logged onto Yahoo Messenger on my 8800 and probably messaged about 20 times back and forth. When I checked my texts today 9/5, it still shows on my account that I only used 58 texts and that's only because I did send one actual text message yesterday. On my phone I just typed #674# to find my used texts. It said it was updated today and it's the same scenario with my g/f's Blackberry. So I guess my question is does Yahoo Messenger use text or data? I have an unlimited data plan but only 400 texts a month. Thanks

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: I Don' Think Yahoo Messenger Wastes Texts

Depends... are you using the OZ messenger? if so, yes that is text messages. If you are using, jivetalk or yahoo im from mobile.blackberry.com that is all data.