Hello Fellow Stackers,I am interested in downloading an HTML viewer for my blackberry 8820, I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584

Question HTML Viewer Not Empower

Advertisement

Hello Fellow Stackers,I am interested in downloading an HTML viewer for my blackberry 8820, I am currently using Empower an have also tried BBsmart but I dont not like either of them, If anyone could point me in the right direction in where to find a good HTML viewer even if I have to pay it really doesn't matter I just need one ASAP thanks so much...
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    as far as i know, those are the only two out ^^ haven't seen anything else released.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    If you get 4.5 OS for your device and resend your service books from your provider, that will allow you to view html emails.

PIN/ID
    304B6584

Thumbs up

Ohhhh okay i am about to do that now I do have 4.5
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

PIN/ID
    304B6584
    I'm sorry how do you resend the service books again ?

blueman no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MWPatterson View Post
    If you get 4.5 OS for your device and resend your service books from your provider, that will allow you to view html emails.
    What about on the BOLD? I am using Empower but not with alot of success most of the time.

PIN/ID
    304B6584
    I tried resending the service books just now, I went to manage internet email and hit send service books I clicked on one of my old emails still with no sucess and I have the latest version of 4.5 someone please help me out on how to send service books thanks~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

swalker2001 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2461c562
    The HTML will work on new emails as they come in.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by blueman View Post
    What about on the BOLD? I am using Empower but not with alot of success most of the time.

Hey Blueman, If you have the Bold you should have OS 4.6.0.xxx and that has HTML enabled as well. Make sure you go into Message options (by getting into Options from the messages folder) --> Email settings and make sure "enabel HTML email" is set to "Yes"

EDIT: Ooooh! Didn't see you were BES Blueman, hope that doesn't make any difference! I'm only knowledgable about BIS.
    Last edited by ted; 12-02-2008 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Adding more information
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........