[FONT=&quot]I would like to try various 3rd applications but am concern about the device memory. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

robchow no está en línea Stack level 2

Question How well does BB remove apps?

Advertisement

[FONT=&quot]I would like to try various 3rd applications but am concern about the device memory. More specially, the re-allocation of memory once the application has been removed. Does anyone know how well does BB delete/uninstall applications? Does it completely remove all installed items to reclaim the memory that was used? If BB does a great job of removing applications 100%, what is to prevent me from extending the trial version of software by uninstalling and reinstalling?[/FONT]

Implex no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: How well does BB remove apps?

Quote Originally Posted by robchow
    [FONT=&quot]I would like to try various 3rd applications but am concern about the device memory. More specially, the re-allocation of memory once the application has been removed. Does anyone know how well does BB delete/uninstall applications? Does it completely remove all installed items to reclaim the memory that was used? If BB does a great job of removing applications 100%, what is to prevent me from extending the trial version of software by uninstalling and reinstalling?[/FONT]
    not always ..
    try Mobylo SureWipe.. a universal uninstaller..

WWW.Mobylo.com

xSteveO no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: How well does BB remove apps?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

robchow no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Re: How well does BB remove apps?

Implex,

Thanks. I will look into SureWipe. Have you tried it?