I just downloaded Viigo. I set two channels up. (I think). How can I set ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

How to stay in touch with PinStack

Advertisement

I just downloaded Viigo. I set two channels up. (I think). How can I set more without typing in a whole URL that I had to copy from my PC. Next, just so I know (because I am a blog/viigo virgin) will this allow me to stay up to date on any forum postings that I set up as a channel? kind of like an email, I will be notified of new postings and such with the channel I set?

Now, after reading a new post, how do I post a reply using viigo? I opened a new message with viigo, pressed the menu button, but didnt notice anything about replying to the post. Am I usuing the wrong program to keep up with my fellow stackers? I always see how fast people respond to postings, and it ususally is from their BB. I want to do the same.

Thanks All!!!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Dubie, Try the Pinstack Launcher here for viewing and replies.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Also, when in viigo on your bb, you click on an article and it just shows the original/1st post. But if you open the menu and select open in browser, it will bring you to that thread on PinStack and you can then read all posts in that thread and reply if you wish.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Cool thanks
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~