Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by kisses4kt I must be running on an old DM.. I thought I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by kisses4kt View Post
    I must be running on an old DM.. I thought I had the application loader at one point (I remember installing a theme to my old BB) but apparently now I don't have it? Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get it??
    This thread is all about DM 4.3http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/51412-desktop_manager_4_3_download_and_usage_guide.html

kisses4kt no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How to - install 3rd party software using DM

thanks!

linekbp no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How to - install 3rd party software using DM

i have successfully upgraded my BB to V4.3.0.93 from 4.3.0.83. all is working well , but i have one more question, whenever i connect to the DM and start the application loader it show something like this (as in the pics) , whereas i have already updated all, so again when i want to install a theme do i have to go through the process all agian? oronly put a tick on the theme file and untick all others and proceed? please guide and when i untick the remaining other than the themes ang click next it shows application to be installed (themes) in that tree, and applications to be uninstalled (all those applications that i untick) , i stopped there , should i proceed or should i select all the ticked file s ????
    Attached Images Attached Images

coqui93 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: DVD converter for BB Curve 8320

Hi guys I just got my curve and I don't even know how to add games? Help?

jlt8604 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I try to load apps into my device 8330 and it says that no new apps designed for my device were found. How do I get around that?

auggnation no está en línea Stack level 2
    I"m trying to get some themes's i've downloaded to install onto my Blackberry Pearl 8130. I unzipped everything. add it like i'm suppose to but all it does is tell me. NO additional appilcations were found for your device. Even though the forum posts shows it on a Pearl??? any suggestions?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    This is a common problem. It is indicative of trying to install 3rd Party Apps and Themes to the BB, without having first installed the Current Handheld Core Applications and OS Software package onto the PC. The Applications Loader feature of Desktop manager requires this to operate. You have to download and then execute the Package to your PC. You can find the package by following the links in this thread, BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites. For further information, there is a link to Cherri's excellent post in this error message in my signature.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Gabegg no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi im new here can you possibly tell me how or where to go to get 8320 - 4.5.0.52
    for my blackberry?

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabegg View Post
    hi im new here can you possibly tell me how or where to go to get 8320 - 4.5.0.52
    for my blackberry?
    You can look here

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/blog.php?b=86

stuartr no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry maps Icon

Have loaded latest OS to 8310 and see that Balackberry maps is loaded on phone -settings - advanced options - applications. But cannot find Icon to get application to operate in Application Menu. have ensured that "Show All" is activated. Can you help.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    What is the OS version that's on your BB? I would first try a battery pull, if that doesn't help, then try deleting and re-installing BlackBerry Maps with the Desktop Manager's Application Loader.

Let me know if that helps.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234