Hello. I recently aquired the SLACKER app and I dropped moodio, xplayer, and another music ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

shanad no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319E1181

hey you slacker user!!!

Advertisement

Hello. I recently aquired the SLACKER app and I dropped moodio, xplayer, and another music app that really sucked to the side. I'm not knocking moodio though. I loved the convenience of it while driving my car. Well all I can say is that so far I had slacker for 2 days, then I signed and paid for the plus plan for 3 days. 7 day trial for the plus plan is offered. Now I am signing up for the premium plan. The free version is pretty sweet. I just like the extras along with the goods. So far with slacker I found that you get 100 preset stations, you type an artists name in search to get more stations, you can cache stations to play back later off line. You can skip songs. You can get artist and album info while listening. Music still plays while running other stuff. On the pc you can search artist and songs, preview tracks. You can create your own custom stations and share them or not. You can favorite or ban songs from your phone and pc. There's even more available. If you appreciate music you should get slacker radio. The Plus version is 3.99 a month. Does any one know how much the premium version is? Any way have fun. Peace

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I love slacker radio I've even started using on my comp
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~