I'm running the current t-mobile OS 4.2 and I downloaded Webmessenger 3.0 and everytime I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

frankthomas no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Help with webmessenger 3.0

Advertisement

I'm running the current t-mobile OS 4.2 and I downloaded Webmessenger 3.0 and everytime I try to connect it says "cannot connect to server" I have messed around with changing the settings that the website has said to do and my APN is set to wap.voicestream.com

has anyone else had these problems because I would really like to get this going. Webmessenger 2.0 was awesome so I have high hopes for 3.0

thanks

hpak no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had this app on my 8310, but took it off. It caused too many problems. It messed up my mms & browser. Take my advice, take it off. There are better options out there. Try ramble, palringo or instantgo, if you're looking for a free app. Otherwise, JiveTalk is great for a paid app.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Paian no está en línea Stack level 3
    i disagree

webmessenger so far is the best free allinone im program... well the version 2.6 is the best but 3.0 is not bad too

i install it on plenty BB, from pearl to curve and it all work perfect, and i try using many free program out there

here is why webmessenger are better

- Always connect. Unlike some other one out there which disconnect few
    times a day

- Auto reconnection. If you sign on somewhere else, it'll disconnect. But once you log off there, your BB WM will reconnect itself. Most other program do not have this feature

- Popup alert w/ sound and icon image. Unlike some other which wont popup or wont have icon alert, they just make a sound and if you miss it, you'll never know you got a msg. 2.6 version even pop the program once you get msg

- Plenty of option. Unlike other where you have no control, WM have one of the most option rich program. Option like font color, timestamp, popup, auto-reply... etc

- Shortcut key. WM also support shortcut keys which most other do not. A for active conversation, S for setting, I for IM grouping... etc

- Send on ENTER. Some program need you to press "menu" than send. WM send on enter

- Use little power and data. This by far uses the least power and data... I've try using other, trust me. BTW eBuddy uses the most data so beware (due to its refresh rate)
    Last edited by Paian; 06-19-2008 at 12:40 AM.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Any links for WebMessenger 3.0?

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    Any links for WebMessenger 3.0?
    http://www.webmessenger.com/pd/im/rim/40/IM_Main.jad

frankthomas no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm asking for some troubleshooting help if anyone knows because I really want to get this to work for all the great features that were stated..~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by frankthomas; 06-19-2008 at 11:21 PM.

vinniet no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had webmessager v2.4 and it worked great. I upgraded to v3 and it says something about IT security problem.

I also have Curve with TMO

vinniet no está en línea Stack level 2
    Got it to work by turning off the firewall.

arthur.liu7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have the same problem and can't find a solution to it! any help, at all...?