Is there any 3rd party software out there that will let my 7130e play mp3 ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

adalejrfan05 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down HELP!!!!! With mp3's on a 7130e

Is there any 3rd party software out there that will let my 7130e play mp3 type ringtones??? I hope Blackberry will fix this in a update..I read all the forums and found out that some had luck but on a diffrent type handheld..

This is what I do, I rip a song from a cd as a mp3. I Then used dBpowerAMP Music Converter and converted to a wave type file. Then I use microsoft sound recorder to crop it down to about 10 to 15 second long ringtone.Then I converted back to a mp3 type file. I uploaded the file to a web page called and from there, using my blackberry browser I download to my phone with no probloms at all, My Blackberry player recognizes the file and I pushed play and nothing.... Can someone please help!!!!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: HELP!!!!! With mp3's on a 7130e

Can someone confirm that the 7130e version will accept mp3 ringtones. I go to the Blackberry Products Website Specs Page and look at the specs and all it says is:

Notification Polyphonic ringtones, vibrate mode, LED indicator.

Where the 7130c and all the other mp3 capable BB devices show:

Notification Polyphonic and MP3 ringtones, vibrate mode, on-screen or LED indicator

See the 7130c spec page

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles