Hey all, I know a lot of people have mapquest navigator working on the 8800 ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

kjbmax77 no está en línea Stack level 3

Help with Mapquest Navigator

Advertisement

Hey all, I know a lot of people have mapquest navigator working on the 8800 for AT&T, but mine wil not, everytime I open it, I get this error "a network error has occured. Please check your network settings" I have my TCP settings to AT&T's settings and have the permissions for the application on Allow in all 3 catagorires. Any Ideas? Thanks for the help.

kjbmax77 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Help with Mapquest Navigator

I am a bit surprised I havent even gotten ANY ideas on this one since it seemed so many people had it, please anyone who has any ideas why this is happening I would appreciate the help.

Mkrome no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Help with Mapquest Navigator

I have had the same problem. I'm using the 8800 with t-mobile and everytime I have tried running the mapquest navigator, it gives me a error message stating that i should check my network settings. Some help please, !!!!! "(wap.pinstack.com)~

kenvan60 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f4e3a6
    The latest version of Mapquest requires at least that the os be 4.2 or above. If your version is older than that, you'll need to first update your os then re-download MN