Hey all, I meant to get this out before thanksgiving but things got hectic at ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

Lightbulb Help with Holiday Shopping- mShopper!

Advertisement

Hey all,

I meant to get this out before thanksgiving but things got hectic at work, my apologies. I found this great little treasure called mShopper®, which not only helps you bargain shop and compare prices, but also donates to a worthy charity when you do use it.

you can put good use to your crackberry and access the lowest online prices for any in-store item, in seconds see below for an excerpt from their website, my modified pic, and a link to their page. Hope y'all enjoy this app/mobile website as much as I do. Happy Holidays to all.

"We've all been there. You're in a store and you want to buy something. But, there is that nagging doubt. Are you getting a good price or not? With mShopper®, there is no guessing. With mShopper®, you always have access to the best Internet pricing right through your phone. After you get your price, just show your phone to the store clerk. If he doesn't match your price, you can actually buy whatever you priced right through the phone in less time than it takes to check out in the store!"

check 'em out mshopper.net

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

Re: Help with Holiday Shopping- mShopper!

Thanks for the heads up!!
    When they ask you what categories you are interested in are you setting yourself up to get spammed with advertisements in these areas?
    Seems familiar so just wanted to check.

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

Ok, just checked and yes they hit you ads via text message... how bad?

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

Really? That sucks. Via text- I haven't gotten any.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

heidicup no está en línea Stack level 1

hi - i'm heidi from mShopper - wanted to let you guys know that we only text you messages if you OPT IN to receive these alerts from the First Dibs section of the app, or if you register for alerts on our website. we do not spam you! thanks for your comments, would love to hear more as you use this app..