Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How do you delete this thing?? I have tried on the handheld and through Device ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

th577 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs down

Advertisement

How do you delete this thing?? I have tried on the handheld and through Device Manager. It says it does it, but it's still there showing as "Archived". I want this thing off my phone!!!

Once downloaded, you CAN'T DELETE IT!!! I have tried through the hand held and Device Manager. NO WAY it "Archives" itself and stays on the phone. Keep away! DO NOT DOWNLOAD
    Last edited by azstar; 08-23-2009 at 11:29 AM. Reason: duplicate threads/posts merged and moved

Thumbs down STAY AWAY FROM SPOOF APP!!!

Once downloaded you CAN'T DELETE IT!!! That's right. I have tried using the hand held and Device Manager. It says it completes the delete, but it's still there "Archived". Do not try, do not download. I want this off my phone!!!

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Have you tried a device wipe? I bet it's gone then. Whats the name of the app?

Yea, I could, but I'm hoping for an easier way. Anyway when you restore it would probably come back. The apps name is
    Spoof APP

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Oh, sorry...didn't think that was the name. If you do a wipe, move it to it's own folder, when you do a restore do a custom restore and don't restore that folder...might work.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    If you DL it from the BB App store, you can delete the archive easy. Open BB app world, select your downloads tab, highlite the archive hit the menu button and delete. Poof its gone!
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.151 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Alright, that worked. SVT Cobra, do all the apps downloaded from the APP Store work that way?

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i was able to delete it without any issues...

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    All you have to do is go to the myworld tab in appworld and where it says its archived, highlight it hit menu and delete.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Yes. Ever since they updated the app store.

kparker8900 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    mine aren't working like that. after i delete the archive I still have the apps stuck there saying uninstalled. I don't want my device to keep a history of installed apps like that. How do you remove them?

Quote Originally Posted by kparker8900 View Post
    mine aren't working like that. after i delete the archive I still have the apps stuck there saying uninstalled. I don't want my device to keep a history of installed apps like that. How do you remove them?
    Does it show it normal, or as an archive?
    Is it downloaded from BB App World?
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

kparker8900 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    No. They were archived, but then when I delete the archives the status goes to uninstalled and will stay on my list forever.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Just re install app world and the uninstalled apps should be gone. And if the installed ones don't show, then sign into your paypal through app world and they should return.

Quote Originally Posted by kparker8900 View Post
    No. They were archived, but then when I delete the archives the status goes to uninstalled and will stay on my list forever.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    That's the unfortunate pain that came with the archive system. I wish they could give you a choice if you want to archive. Too much double deleting.

Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    If you DL it from the BB App store, you can delete the archive easy. Open BB app world, select your downloads tab, highlite the archive hit the menu button and delete. Poof its gone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast