Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So I decided I was going to try the nutsie services. I Uploaded my music ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

help nutsie problems

Advertisement

So I decided I was going to try the nutsie services. I Uploaded my music to iTunes and then exported my library to the online site and I downloaded the app for my blackberry pearl. And I'm using T-Mobile services. I opened the application from my device and then accepted the terms and agreements and went to connect and I keep getting a connection error. It keeps telling me I'm not in an adequate service area. And I need to check my network coverage. I checked all the settings that I can think of and I evern verified my tcp settings. Help me please

jonfredric no está en línea Developer

Re: help nutsie problems

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Jonny,

have you tried this?

Some BlackBerry phones are configured with a phone number that does not include the country code (e.g., +6513359516 instead of +16513359516). As a result, we don’t match the phone up with their playlists & they only get the default playlist.

Lemme know![/FONT]
    [/FONT]

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Yeah when I set it up it should 1 then myten digit number~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ok, what is nutisie?

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Pretty much nutsie uppets your iTunes library on the internet so you can listen to it anywhere you go. But you can also utilize the service to work on your blackberry pearl or curve. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

gotcha. i don't use itunes.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

jonfredric no está en línea Developer

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge
    Pretty much nutsie uppets your iTunes library on the internet so you can listen to it anywhere you go. But you can also utilize the service to work on your blackberry pearl or curve. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You can also add other's playlists to your account...so you can make a Mondo Library full of music you love. There's also a great web component for listening anywhere your connect to the web.

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Yeah I don't use itunes I just have mp3s that I loaded on the itunes player. My wibows media player has been acting up ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD

I uploaded exported my library to the nutsie website, but when I go on with my ph it's not showing my playlist. Anyone know what might be the problem?

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD

Nevermind I found the answer!

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Well I'm still having problems. I've Uploaded my playlist and then ice went to the link to download the icon for my device and everytime I goto open it. It gives me a network connection error. I've checked my tcp settings. Ice checked my browser settings and nothing. Ice done battery pulls and deleted and reinstalled the application and I keep getting. Network error.I've tried it from places that give me 5 bars of service all the way down to 1 bar of service and still nothing.

Like some one said earlier. Nutsie is making me nuts!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pharmboy no está en línea Stack level 1

i know you either figured it out or gave up by now, but i had the same problem and changing the TCP from AT&T to the older cingular GPRS made it work, it just wont work with AT&Ts

Moechick007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24867F51

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i can't seem to figure out how to get the featured playlists to Download to my handheld program. I ended up adding one to my favorites. But I'm lost after that. Can someone help?? Please pin me

JoostyJuice no está en línea Stack level 1

well this sounds like a great program, am gonna try to hunt it down. Will keep an eye on this and I hope your issue is resolved. Will edit if i get it working fine.

edit: gah, nevermind, 8130 not a supported device ><
    Last edited by JoostyJuice; 02-03-2008 at 12:08 PM.

stunna54960 no está en línea Stack level 2
    how did you get it to work when it would only show the 1 playlist (Nutsie mix)?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast