Hello, I was loading a trial version of Aierize Optimizer when all of the sudden, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

dl5192 no está en línea Stack level 1

HELP!!! Fatal Error while loading Aierize Optimizer Trial

Advertisement

Hello,

I was loading a trial version of Aierize Optimizer when all of the sudden, I got a "fatal error" message on my computer and the loading process shut down. Now, my 8310 will not turn on at all. The LED simply blinks red (two quick blinks, then a pause).

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks,

David

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Reload the OS!
    I had the same issue when I used the app to install the 3rd party programs on....
    I paid for the app and they will not refund me for the inconvenience.........
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

I would love to reload the OS, but my computer doesn't even recognize the blackberry when I connect it. Not sure what to do.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    The computer doesn't recognize it or the Desktop Manager doesn't recognize it?

Both. When I connect it to the computer, it says a USB device malfunctioned and is not recognized. The Desktop Manager does nothing at all.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Have you tried rebooting your PC? Sometimes the USB ports get hung up and a reboot is required.

You might also want to completely uninstall DM and then reinstall a newer version.

I think I found the answer on the thread titled "How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected."

Going through the process now. If it doesn't work, I'll take the phone back to AT&T (it's only 3 months old).

Thanks for the responses.

David