Greetings you all, my copany just upgraded me to 8703e sprint, its great so far, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jigxerjay no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319F0748

help, cant download

Advertisement

Greetings you all, my copany just upgraded me to 8703e sprint, its great so far, but I'm having problem downloading the "pinstack launcher"... After I go ota.pinstack.com... I click download and in a few seconds I get "907 Invalid COD
    HTTP Error 406: Not Acceptable"... What is the diagnosis and the cure my fellow Dr Blackberrys... Show me the light... Thx you all...
    "When a man playing poker with money meets a man playing poker with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: help, cant download

the only thing that is coming to mind is that your company added an IT policy that won't let you download apps from the browser. If that is the case, you will have to ask IT to allow you download stuff. One other thing, you might be able to use the Desktop manager to install the app, i believe it is also available to install that way from this site, someone will correct me if i a wrong thoug
    Felipe Diaz

BB Bold 9700 (AT&T)

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~.COD files need to be loaded via the Desktop Manager, not over the air.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

This is a problem with the PinStack OTA download file. The problem is being worked.

You can either use the Desktop Manager installation download or create a bookmark for wap.Pinstack.com.
    I don't have the link for the DM download file cut it should be easily found.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

jigxerjay no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319F0748

still download failed.....
    "When a man playing poker with money meets a man playing poker with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."