Is there software or anything that can be done to get the Pearl's screen to ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

tklmeelmo no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Help!!!

Advertisement

Is there software or anything that can be done to get the Pearl's screen to light up when a text message or email is received? I keep my phone on vibrate while at work and the only way I can tell if I have a text/email is to look at the LED light and if it is red, then I know to check it. I am used to a cell phone's light coming on when a message is received.

Any suggestions??

coldchill no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DB3E7C

Re: Help!!!

well.. that is it. onlly the LED would turn to red on a message in BB. thats as far as i am aware... however you can put a very light tone on BB to tell you abt the message.. the light dont turn on .
    hope someone else has a better idea for you.
    -Nick

Thanks. Hopefully someone who is a skilled user will see this and give me what to do!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

tklmeelmo, I would recommend PocketDay http://bbshop.pinstack.com/product.asp?id=7065 if you don't mind spending the $19.95. It's a great little program where you can set all kinds of shortcut keys. You can also set you BB to have the backlight go on when you receive a message. I use that option and it is very convenient.

Thanks so much for the link. I will download the trial version of it to see how I like it before I buy. Thanks!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by tklmeelmo
    Thanks so much for the link. I will download the trial version of it to see how I like it before I buy. Thanks!
    Great. Let us know what you think.