View Poll Results: Your Beejive experience

8. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Good

5 62.50%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Bad

3 37.50%

It seems that all of the fuss that was stirred with the l o n ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mikedoan no está en línea Stack level 3

Have you BeeJive'd lately

It seems that all of the fuss that was stirred with the l o n g anticipated updated Beta release for blackberry has been a dismal failure. Just look at their own forums...

I've been a Beejive user ever since I had my Pearl 8100 (did I have it n my 7100g???) and have always loved the app; definitely on my favorites list (near the top even). After they upped the ante and added FaceBook IM chat to the mix there seemed all the more reason to acquire (and recommend it to everyone else).

The biggest let down I think has been that it seems that they've shoved the blackberry community (their staple customer base for years) in favor of the iPhone clan (there have been 'many' iPhone updates in recent months compared to BB). When Beejive released the latest version of their "ongoing (forever)" Beta, they faced the wrath of many of their users over things that once worked having stopped (i.e. message folder integration; admittedly RIM had something to do with this) and failed implementation of push service for idle mode messages.

It seems that all (if not all, then a vast majority) have the same opinion of their customer service too; and that is 'Extinct' or non-existent.

I'd like to know who has had a more positive experience with Beejive (in recent times)... I'd like to think that they pay attention to their client base... let's see.
    Last edited by mikedoan; 10-05-2009 at 10:12 PM.
    BB 7100g (R.I.P.)
    BB Pearl 8100 (R.I.P.)
    BB BOLD 9000 (on the shelf)
    BB STORM (R.I.P.)

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have never had any problems at all.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C146 Safari/528.16

johnjohn73 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Me neither, beejive has been great. So what if the beta is taking a little longer than you'd like? The original product rules.

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    just ask

kinda wack to start a new topic here about beejive and the support and about the beta they have been on wraps with BGR and tg an now that they are kinda done with that proly will get back on track with the blackberry and beejive versions and wait to do iphone updates so who knows